What we are looking for?
1. Should be capable of design/build automated testing frameworks from scratch. //Mandatory
2.Will be complete owner and will be responsible for the website to be bug free, up and running all the time.
3. Solid experience in selenium automated testing.
4. Expertise in testing tools like Junit, Postman, Appium.
5. Work with the development team to ensure that the quality engineers get apt support like automation hooks or debug builds
wherever and whenever possible.
6. Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria to check the quality on timely basis.
7. Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc.
are getting covered.
8. 5+ years’ QA and Software testing experience and minimum of 2 year of team leading experience.
Desired Educational qualifications
Bachelor’s degree /4-year college degree in Computer Science or engineering-related fields or relevant work experience
Responsibilities of the role:
1. Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
2. Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
3. Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
4. Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
5. Ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
6. Ensure several quality improvement tools like code coverage, memory leaks are part of the development cycle, in case of
conflicts resolve via upper management.
7. Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
8. Intermediate knowledge of RESTful API testing.
9. Intermediate knowledge of SQL Queries.
In this regard, we would like to inform that you will also have additional responsibility to take care of. The management
believes in your capabilities and expects that you will handle the additional responsibility with ease.